Build your acting career.
Our full-time course is for people wanting to fast track their career and build a strong skill set. This course provides actors with a solid foundation for their work.
Our full-time course allows you to:
- Train at the leading Meisner school in the southern hemisphere
- Take advantage of our professional studio environment to help you develop and grow as a confident, experienced actor
- Take a planned, strategic approach to your career
- Benefit from the real-life opportunities offered by regular stage and screen performances
- Receive a well-rounded training program in film and stage
- Nurture and develop your own unique acting style with the Meisner Technique
- Bring truth and integrity to your work, to enable a compelling performance
- Build the skills that allow you to confidently approach any material
- Learn how to make the script work, for successful auditions
- Graduate as a smart, marketable and strong actor
To stand out, actors need to have that certain ‘something’.
The industry is flooded with actors who are capable of doing the job. To stand out from the crowd, actors need to have that certain ‘something’ that makes them as unique and memorable as possible.
Great actors have the skills to adapt to various scenes, master a variety of characters and step out of their comfort zone. Our training works toward ensuring you can access these same skills.
Built upon the foundation of the Meisner Technique, this 3-year full-time acting course delivers a high standard of professional training for stage and screen, voice and dialect, movement and the business of acting.
Our course delivers a high standard of professional training in the craft of acting, telling stories through performance as well as the technical aspects of performing for the stage and for the screen.
Performance skills and career preparation, voice and dialect, movement and the business of acting are all subjects that are included in the course.
This course is designed to encourage students to grow into smart, marketable and strong actors so that they are better prepared when it comes to taking their careers into their own hands upon graduation.
The structure of the classes allow the students to focus on combining the elements of their acting technique and storytelling techniques for stage and screen performance.
The full time acting course is broken up into four core subjects:
- Acting Technique: develop the craft of acting
- Scene Study: use the craft of acting to tell stories through performance
- Character: develop characters by combining scene study and acting technique
- Performance Technique: develop the technical performance aspects for the stage and for the screen
Students train in each of the core subjects simultaneously each week.
The core subjects are taught in two main classes:
Meisner Classes (4 Classes p/wk)
Stage Character – Stage
Stage Performance Technique
Screen Acting Classes (2 class p/wk)
Scene Study Film and TV
Character Film and TV
Audition Technique (self-test & in room)
Screen Performance Technique
This course also includes:
Voice Class (1 class p/wk)
Movement Class (1 class p/wk)
Business of Acting Workshops