Find the power of your voice.
Your voice is one of your strongest instruments. This course shows you how to connect with your voice and manipulate it to create compelling performances.
This Class Allows You To:
- Express emotions powerfully through your voice
- Master regional accents and adapt to various characters
- Learn breathing techniques to amplify and project your voice in different environments
- Become aware of where your voice gets ‘blocked’ and learn voice-freeing exercises
- Understand your breathing muscles and how to use them for resonance and vocal colour
- Express yourself with clarity and articulation
- Opportunities to master sight-reading, voice-overs and monologues
Our voice tutors use an instinctive and structured approach so you can understand and free your voice.
Our voice classes help you to work your own innate sense of play to develop and explore a rich and resonant voice.
We work on releasing your body, voice and imagination to develop the most effective creative habits. Courses are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
Voice & Dialect classes are taught in our New York Theatrette or Playhouse Studio
Price Per Term:
1 class/wk - (paid upfront): $540
Class Duration & Schedule:
Monday 2pm - 4pm