- To pay the required course deposit upon enrolment to secure you position in the course or to pay the required course price in full to receive a 3% discount upon enrolment (discount for new students to The Actors Pulse only).
- To pay by credit card, cheque, cash or bank transfer (cheques to be made payable to The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd).
- To pay the Course Price on time as follows:
a. Early Bird Price (includes a 3% discount) – upon enrolment for new students to The Actors Pulse or
b. Early Bird Price – for existing students of The Actors Pulse, paid two weeks prior to the commencement of term (for term dates please see Term Dates page on The Actors Pulse website);
c. Course Price – for new students to The Actors Pulse paid in full by the course commencement date (after a deposit has been paid upon enrolment); or
d. Course Price – for existing students of The Actors Pulse, payments made in fortnightly instalments (in advance after a deposit has been paid two weeks prior to the commencement of term), starting week 1 of the term – following the payment structure created for each specific course, available from The Actors Pulse office.
NB. If any of these payment options is not paid in the required time there will be a $25 late payment fee per payment, this includes deposits, which are due no later than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the term. If full payment is not met by the agreed week an additional $25 per week will be added.
4. That if you don't pay on time, The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd may exclude you from class or suspend you from the school until payment is made.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- You are liable for payment for the whole term regardless of your attendance, due to illness or any other reason, including should you decide to leave The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd. No refunds are given.
- Payments made upon the enrolment of a course are non transferable. Should you wish to alter your classes to a different course it will be treated as a new course enrolment and thus the full payment is required.
- The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd may pursue legal action to recover any outstanding monies owed should you fail to fulfil your obligations under item 6 (above) after at least two formal requests to do so by The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd.
- New Students: Full payment is required before commencing classes.
- For students who have chosen the Part-time Course option: this is a 9 week enrolment, however the pricing is based on 7 weeks of tuition; giving you two weeks free in the event you are unable to attend some classes.
- The Course Price option, to pay in instalments, is not available to anyone applying for enrolment to The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd for the first time.
- I agree the rights of all work produced by students within the courses/classes, including film scripts, compositions and performances remain with The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd.
- I give The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd permission to use any still image or moving image of myself taken by The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd in any of my classes or from monologue night, scene night, fund raising and social events held by The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd for any of the following uses:
a. All forms of Advertising, marketing or leaflets
b. Website/Social Media Promotions
- No actor or acting teacher from any other institute, private or government, can join The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd without prior informing Billy Milionis, in writing, their exact history. Where they have studied, what professional work as an actor they have done, where they have taught and for how long, what they have taught and for who. Please contact our reception if this is your case.
Class Commitments and Make Up classes:
- Rehearsing outside of your scheduled class/classes is recommended to aid progression in all courses run at The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd.
- You understand that public holidays are factored into the pricing structure on an average scaling system to ensure that students are not disadvantaged should a public holiday occur. Classes that fall on a public holiday cannot be made up – This may result in variation of the number of classes per term, however the term payment will always cover the minimum number of classes, additional classes are a bonus.
- When notice has been given for an absence from class, this class can be made up. Classes must be made up before the end of the current term. Make up classes do not roll over to the following term.
- Make up classes are not available for missed camera, voice or movement classes, due to the nature of these courses.
- To purchase the Student Journal, which is included in your start up fee, and to uphold the Rules and Guidelines outlined in this Journal. You acknowledge that you have been advised of the Rules and Guidelines in the Student Journal.
- If you are accepted as a mid term enrolment, you enrol for 9 weeks beginning from given date of your first class.
- If The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd deems it is in the best interest of the students and the school, it reserves the right to change the duration and/or times of classes with notice.
- If you choose to discontinue classes at The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a cancellation form (which is available from the office) and submit the form to The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd office 3 weeks before the end of the current term. Failure to give The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd this notice will result in you being automatically enrolled in to the following term and therefore being liable to pay for said term.
- To give written notice of any changes to your contact details. The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd is not liable for the result of any unseen contact where notice of a change is not given.
- The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time, any updates made will be immediately in effect from the date of its publication on The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd website.
I acknowledge that I have read this enrolment form and agree to fulfill my obligations outlined within it.
Parental / Guardian Consent (Under 18 years):
If enrolling student is under 18 at the time of filling in this form, a parent or guardian has filled out the Parent/Guardian section of the enrolment form and agrees to the following:
I acknowledge that I have read this enrolment form and the terms and conditions and authorise the enrolling student to participate in classes at The Actors Pulse Pty Ltd and that I will be liable for payments as outlined in the enrolment form.